It is proven to drive growth.
All Partners in the AIR MILES Reward Programs have different goals and plans, but they have one thing in common. They have seen proof that it works.
Think of Shell, BMO, Safeway, and Sobeys, for example. These core Partners have been in the Program for decades, and they wouldn’t keep doing it if it didn’t work.
That being said, results from one Partner to another will vary quite a bit. They tend to be determined by a Partner’s investment and engagement in their reward program.
Here are some examples of AIR MILES INCENTIVES Partner results:
- 39% year-over-year sales growth
- Up to 118% increase in the number of transactions
- Up to 59% in average spend per transaction from AIR MILES customers
- 69% increase in net new contracts
- 75% increase in spending during an AIR MILES promotional period
The investment is directly tied to results.
Compared to other marketing costs, such as advertising, sales collateral, website setup and maintenance, trade shows, promotional events, etc., having a reward program is not a significant expense.
The fact is, becoming an AIR MILES Partner is the best way to manage your reward program costs. You build your reward offers based on your goals and budget, and your expenditures are directly tied to the profitable behaviours you’re trying to produce.
Some business owners and managers may shy away from having a reward program, as they envision a considerable investment in money and resources to make it happen and no understanding of the return they can expect.
This is mainly due to a lack of awareness as opposed to evidence showing this is the case. When built and executed well, a reward program will drive positive business results.
- Build offers around your specific business goals, such as attracting new customers, increasing transaction size, retaining customers, boosting sales of specific products and services, upselling, etc.
- Ensure your frontline staff is knowledgeable and excited about the Program.
- Promote your reward program and offers in all your marketing and sales materials.
- Set-up basic tracking processes to measure the changes in sales, revenue, and customer behaviours.
Since AIR MILES Partners only give Miles to their customers after they’ve taken the desired action, they are not spending blindly without seeing the actual impact.
Giving Miles for a first-time visit or product trial, or for making a purchase or buying a certain amount at a specific time, links the investment directly to that result.
You give Miles when you get results. Period.
Contact us to get started
It improves your brand awareness and value.
The strategy of aligning one’s business with another, founded on a shared affinity and a common goal, is not new.
In this case, making the AIR MILES Reward Program your reward program delivers both the brand enhancement and the turnkey reward program your business needs.
The AIR MILES brand has been around for nearly 30 years and enjoys 99% brand recognition across Canada. It is a highly trusted brand, and 11 million Canadian households participate in the Program.
The little blue airplane logo is instantly recognizable as the AIR MILES Reward Program, making it incredibly easy and cost-effective for your business to incorporate it into your existing marketing efforts and materials.
Co-branding your business alongside AIR MILES instantly increases your brand status and how you are perceived in your market and online.
And, thanks to decades of investment by AIR MILES in building up the Program’s brand recognition, all you have to do to achieve this is add the little blue logo. It’s that easy.
Check out airmiles.ca
Contact us to get started
It increases sales and revenue by providing an influential incentive.
Most businesses rely on special discounts or freebies as incentives when trying to boost sales, with the knowledge that doing so, in most cases, will increase overall transactions and, therefore, total revenue.
The challenge with that strategy lies in the price wars that can often occur in a tight market and the impact on your margins when you’re caught up in it.
In some cases, discounts can also cause a decline in the perceived value of your products and services, from which it can be challenging to recover.
Giving AIR MILES Reward Miles as an incentive encourages consumers to:
- Pay closer attention to a particular business when shopping online.
- Pick one service provider or product over another.
- Give specific products or services a try for the first time.
- Purchase specific products or services.
- Buy at a particular time, or buy more and more often.
- Return to a business for ongoing purchases and services.
- Recommend a company to friends and family or on social media.
- And much more…
It makes customers happy and they tend to tell other people about it.
Today, more than ever, customers share positive and negative experiences with their personal and professional networks.
Having the AIR MILES Reward Program is not only a business driving marketing tool; it’s an investment in delivering a superior customer experience with indirect benefits that also contribute to revenue growth.
See Partner success stories and case studies here.